- Is it going ahead? - Can I register?
So here we go!
So, what’s another year… for the WAB Project?
First, it will be its 37 th year! And, in view of the success of online entries in 2021, especially with 6 th class groups, this year we will accept both digital and physical entries!
We haven’t confirmed dates yet, especially for the ceremony (third time lucky????) but, otherwise, it should be similar to previous years:
* Registration: up to 8th December 2021
* €20 per class, maximum of €100 per school
* Books in English OR as Gaeilge, but not mixed
* Individual books, group books, class books – anything goes!
* Exchange of books: Thursday, 10th February 2022
* Books read and returned by Thursday 17th February
* 6th Class merits to be typed and proof-read by 1 st April 2022 for anthology processing
* Ceremony: provisional dates of 13th or 20th June 2022
So, time to start the process: You do the writing, we do the administration!
Please fill in the Registration Form (my preference is typed but handwritten in CAPITALS will do too*) and email back to (if paying by cheque you can post it, attached – but not stapled! – to the cheque).
If you’ve never heard of the Write a book Project before please check www.writeabookproject.ie for “some” information – please note it hasn’t been updated lately… (as in the past few years???) But if you have any queries please email us or call us and we’ll convince you THIS is the Project for your pupils!!!!
Image by Debbie Ridpath Ohi